I am doing a job in this forensic area do you have any article on this topic?

Vítor Brites

csi18 csi18

Re: glove marks as evidence of crime

Are you asking if glove patterns are unique? That would be the only way you could use glove marks as evidence. or are you asking if the marks left by gloves would be considered evidence. Either way, the answer is pretty much no. I mean, having gloves on is not evidence. It will basically just lead to the answer, "they were wearing gloves". I guess I am confused with what you are really wanting to know.