help me

caseyknipe84
i am looking for a job in the crime scene investigation field in Indiana. i am currently still in school for my associates degree for the criminal justice field. i am wanting to continue my career while still in school so i can take care of my kids.

Re: help me

You can check the employment page (http://www.crime-scene-investigator.net/employment.html) on this website for jobs in Indiana. New jobs are posted when they become available, so you should check the page often.

Also, if you sign-up in Twitter you can receive notifications when new jobs are posted.

caseyknipe84 wrote