hit and run

Kirby
im looking for a web site or service that can help me figure out what make of vehicle was involved in a hit and run? the evidence may be is some  sort of light assembly from the front pass. side. i have what looks to be an access cover , about as big around as a silver dollar.black plastic, chrysler vehicle emblem and the numbers lec asa+pc 712689 rev-1 cav . any help would be appreciated thanks

Re: hit and run

Robert
Wow! I am looking for the same drive I just got my mailbox taken out and this part also fell off. Did you ever find out what car it came from?

Re: hit and run

Patti
I just saw your inquiry here as I was searching for information on the same part.  I found one in my driveway and was trying to figure out what it went on.  It goes on the underside of the side mirror of a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo.