how to become international csi

siti zulaikha
hello. i'm a forensic science student from national university of Malaysia
i wanna ask how to become international csi team.
since this profession are not evolve yet. i wish i would continue my further study in US or in UK so that i can gain a lots of experiences can learn something new from those country..

be plesure,
in 2013 Malaysia venture with my university will handle a programa INPALMS (11TH Indo-Pacifics Association of Law, Medicine and Science) congress
we would love to have all the forensics science expert all over the round to join this congress..

for further information, u may look up this website
inpalms2013.ForSciEdu.com