i am from india, can i join the department

i am from india, can i join the department

eashwar raghunathan
hello!! please let me know how can i join the department and work.

some one could ask y dont you work in india.

we cant independently work in india, we cant do SERVICE to people, rather plunder their money by the instruction of the higher officials.

i want to do something innovative,  i like crime fighting.
let me know is there any opening.

thanks,

eashwar raghunathan
catch me on facebook
my current location is : thanjavur, india and university is PERIYAR MANIAMMAI UNIVERSITY.

Rob

Re: i am from india, can i join the department

Rob

You first need to be able to write proper English.

Secondly, the US should not be treated as an open "job fair" where people from other countries come to find employment in law enforcement, while there are several legal US residents trying to find jobs.  Sometimes there are 750-1000 applicants applying for one CSI position.

Sorry, but it is the truth.

Rob

Re: i am from india, can i join the department

Eashwar--

A big question for you is how can you qualify to work in the United States. You can do a little research on the internet (google: working in the usa as a Indian citizen) but as I understand it you need to do one of these:

  • Have a Green Card (Permanent Residence) to work legally in the United States.
  • OR find an employer who will sponsor you for a temporary worker visa for a job opening they have. Since there are a lot of USA citizens applying for the CSI jobs, it might be difficult for you to get an agency to go to the trouble of sponsoring you unless you have a lot of experience or a speciality they really want.
eashwar raghunathan wrote
... please let me know how can i join the department and work. ...

--Steve