info please

Posted by karin karin
I am looking into CSI field and would like to know if there is an age limit  for employment , Im in my late 30's and some one told me I was to old for the field???? that getting a job once I had the education would be impossible This was crushing because I have been interested  in the  study for the longest time

NFA_23 NFA_23

Re: info please

Hmmmm...I would say nothing is impossible. I would also say that this is not the best time to be trying to get in to Law Enforcement. With the poor economy, lots of people are looking for jobs with the government.

I would say that with your education, you would have a better chance of getting in than someone with education. One thing that will make you a more attractive new hire is your matureity and life experiences. So it may take a while, but I would think that you do have a good chance of getting hired.
Wilson CSI Wilson CSI

Re: info please

We just hired a 40 year old last year so age is not a big deal.