interest for career paper

Posted by Cori Hubeli Cori Hubeli
I would like to interview a CSI for my paper. If the following questions could be answered that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your help. I look forward to looking into this career.

1. What was your major in college?
2. What college courses have been most beneficial to you in your career?
3. What additional courses do you wish you had taken?
4. What do you know now that you wish you had known when you were still in college?
5. What do you wish you had done differently when you were in college?
6. What types of extracurricular activities would be beneficial to someone hoping to enter this field?
7. What can a new graduate do to distinguish himself/herself to prospective employers in this particular career field?
8. What would you do differently if you had the opportunity to “start over” in you career?
9. What is involved in a typical day on the job?
10. What are some of the requirements of the job that have been totally unexpected?
11. What is required of professionals working in this career in terms of travel average hours per week, publishing, research, conference attendance, collegiality, professional development, ect?
12. What other types of work or positions are you qualified for should your job be eliminated?