interveiw

Vidal Dominguez
Hi!  I am an eighth grade AVID student at Prairie Heights Middle School in Greeley, Colorado.  AVID helps to prepare me for college.  We are currently working on exploring possible career interests in preparation for a career fair presentation that we are doing for 7th and 6th grade students.  I have chosen to research a career as a criminologist, and would like to ask a few questions from someone about this career.  The questions I would like to ask are:

1.    How long have you had this job?
2.    What motivated you to join that industry?
3.    What is your educational background?
4.    What college did you go to?
5.    What was your major in college?
6.    What degrees did you earn?
7.    What is your favorite part of the job?
8.    What are your future career goals?
9.    Which goals have your achieved?
10.  What is your least favorite part of the job?
11.   What is a typical day at work like for you?
12.   What is your definition of success?
13.   What advice do you have for a middle school student?
14.   How old were you when you decided on a career?
15.  What were your PLANs A, B, and C if you did not get your dream job, or to get your dream job?

If possible, could you please answer or forward to someone willing to answer so that I can complete my research.  I would be very appreciative!  Thank you in advance for your time!

Sincerely,
Vida Dominguez