interview analysis

ray

interview analysis

ray
      1  What is your job title?
      2  What are your job duties and responsibilities?
       3 What do you do in a typical day? Such as activities, meeting, etc.
       4 What are the most positive aspects about your work?
      5  What aspects of this job do you most dislike and why?
      6  What type of background or experience is required or helpful for the type of work that you do? Education? Job experience?
      7  What are the trends and opportunities in the field of ____________ (fill in the blank with career field of your choice) in terms of new and expanding opportunities?
      8  What advice would you give to someone wishing to enter career field?

Re: interview analysis

Elizabeth
1   What is your job title?
     CSI Lab Tech.
2   What are your job duties and responsibilities?
     Respond to major crime scenes to collect, document, and preserve evidence.
3   What do you do in a typical day? Such as activities, meeting, etc.
     Every morning at the start of shift we have a briefing meeting. Then the rest of the day is whatever happens.
4   What are the most positive aspects about your work?
     Helping someone.
5   What aspects of this job do you most dislike and why?
     I am on a 24/7 call out schedule. I would much rather a set shift and no on call.
6   What type of background or experience is required or helpful for the type of work that you do? Education? Job experience?
     I have an associates degree and a bachelors degree. I did a 6 month / 600 hour internship. Experience is more highly looked at than education.
7   What are the trends and opportunities in the field of ____________ (fill in the blank with career field of your choice) in terms of new and expanding opportunities?
     Technology is always changing which helps, but also makes things difficult.
8   What advice would you give to someone wishing to enter career field?
     Be willing to move.