interview questions about CSI forensic science!
Hi, my name is Andrea and i'm doing a career project for biology we were told to conduct an interview for someone in the field. Iwas wondering is someone could answer my questions and give me their name of whoever answered them. This would really help me out considering that my project is due on wednesday! :) please answer as soon as possible!
1. What is an average day in the field like?
2. What type of outlook should you have going into this job? (ex. should you be a people person?)
3. Do you enjoy what you do?
4. Is it anything like forensic scenes on tv?
5. Are there any benefits from the job?
6. What is the annual salary?
7. What type of highschool or community activites would help prepare for this career?
8. What is the working enviroment like?
9. Is it tough to get into school for forensic science?
10. What do you most/least enjoy about your job?
11. What advice would you give to someone just starting their career as a Forensic Expert?
please, please, please someone answer! this would help me so much with my project!