looking for Magnetic print hit

chad
I am looking for a decent Magnetic print hit around $100-$200. can anyone direct me to a website with good kits? thanks

Re: looking for Magnetic print hit

Chad—

There are several companies that supply good kits. Basic magnetic powder kits start in the $30 range. I usually buy products from the Lynn Peavey Company or Forensics Source.

You can check the listing of Crime Scene Supply Vendors on this website.

chad wrote
I am looking for a decent Magnetic print hit around $100-$200. can anyone direct me to a website with good kits? thanks

Re: looking for Magnetic print hit

jersey
Lynn Peavey is a very reputable company.  I have attended forensic conferences and the major vendors area typically Sirchie and Evident.  That's where our lab buys most of its equipment.