metal detector

T. Nelson
Hello Everyone!!  I need some feedback from my fellow CSI folks in reference to metal detectors.   How many of you are still using them, and, if so, can anyone recommend a good, reliable type of metal detector.  Any feedback will be helpful.  Thanks!!

Re: metal detector

Whuts
Was thinking of having the metal detector club meeting at a certain point in question. The crime scene had happened 30 years ago, yet by backtracking to town, was thinking that the detectors club would come up with some sort of evidence. Very time consuming, laws that must be followed. etc.Too costly for our local police to take this on, however if you come across evidense then, report this to the local police and let them take it over from there.
EFB

Re: metal detector

EFB
The metal detector I use and carry in my van is the Garrett CSI 250.  Here is a link to the item: http://www.garrett.com/securitysite/security_csi_250_main.aspx