This is a car involved in an aggravated robbery where a pistol was fired at the victim.  I have gone blind trying to enhance the image to get the license plate from the image.  Maybe some of you digital gurus can solve the case.  Let me know please

[IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q234/wal1809/suspectcar3.jpg[/IMG]

Wilson CSI Wilson CSI

Re: need opinions

A couple of questions about the video.  Is it from a VHS or is a digital video system?  If you have the VHS do you know an agency around you with AVID?  If you do they might be able to take the video and frame average it if the car was sitting still just for a few seconds.

I do some video work in my agency.  I am find that digital video system are crap for alot of investigation work.  The placement of the cameras, the compression they are doing to the video are two of my biggest pet peeves.  If this video is digital there may not be much some one could do with it due to the compression.

I could try to work with the picture some but do you have tiff version of it?
wal1809 wal1809

Re: need opinions

I thank you Wilson but we found it.  THe only character we needed was in the center or #4 character and it turned out to be a W.  The hound dogs are after the suspects as we type.