need to know for the eligibility and information

need to know for the eligibility and information

This post was updated on .
I am a non US citizen ,i get to know being an non-US Citizen i should be a citizenship holder , ,i had read your replies , that had been posted in the earlier queries, I did understand how to get the citizenship, .
sorry for being a attitude girl . ,Its just to know directly to point of knowing the details ,.
How is it possible for me to become an csi investigator being just B.A graduate, willing to do LLB and psychology,. I tried applying for the post but it requires certain qualifications on the certain categories which is not available in our place and not know to near place.
And second thing is it not available for *****, What should I do And how can i get to join in this department duty. Frankly to its not just an affection or any fiction shows reaction to join, but a childhood wish just clear the people,s crying and justice for their sufferings the term i sorted for applying its not for that in here, for which i could said to apply for,.
Please kindly help in this , i have to prove girls not not lesser in preventing crimes and getting criminals behind prison. I am Not Allowed to join in these as i am a girl, or even enquire about this but i know what I am and why I am
Please reply waiting for your reply.
As Soon As Possible.