on the right track

Amanda
I wanted to know if I was on the right track.  I'm currently working on a bachelor's degree in criminal justice with a minor in biology.  Is this good direction?  Will a texas police station hire me if I have an IAI certificate, but no Tcleose?  Is there anything else I could do to set myself apart from the otehr applicants?

Re: on the right track

Sara Staggs
The IAI certification requires on the job experience to aquire.  However, not all police agencies will require you to be a peace officer to work in CSI to achieve that experience needed.