physical condition

yesenia torres
Do u have to have a good health in order to apply for the program???because I have a seizure disorder and I want to become something I always wanted..but I don't want to start aometsomething and not finish

Re: physical condition

Yesenia —

All agencies in the United States comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act. And if your seizure disorder is controlled with medication there should be no issue. To sure, you might want to call a few agencies and ask them. Here is a listing of over 200 Crime Scene Investigator and Forensic Scientist jobs in the United States.

— Steve