question

chanaka
im  student in sri lanka and im hoping to do degree in forensic science in wolverhapmton univercity in uk there are too degrees 1.forensic science Bsc(hons) 2.fornsic science and criminology and criminal justise what whould be the best to me to become and csi investigator who works in the field just like mac taylor in csi new york tv series.what are the carrier oppertunties.what kind of sallery wil i get?

Re: question

nicolette
 this should answer some of your questions http://www.ask.com/bar?q=Crime+Scene+Investigator+Jobs&page=1&qsrc=6&ab=0&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.crime-scene-investigator.net%2Fbecomeone.html

Re: question

NFA_23
Chanaka, what you need to do is look at the geographic area you want to work in. Schooling and qualifications are different everywhere in the US. I am sure there is even more differences overseas. I suggest you call the department (s) that support the areas you want to live in, and see what they require. Some places may require you to be a road police officer first, others may have you start in the lab, and work your way out to the field. That's the main thing you need to do, is figure where you want to work, and ask them what they think is more appropriate.

Good luck!