questions from a murder-mystery author

Joel Derfner
I'm writing a murder mystery set in ancient Greece--I'm having a great time, but there are some details I need to know about one of the crime scenes that I can't figure out from reading stuff online.  Would this be an appropriate place to ask about them?  If not, does anybody have suggestions about where I can go to ask?  It's very important to me to get stuff right.

Re: questions from a murder-mystery author

csidt1
Hi Joel,
I will try to help as best I can, so email me at ~~~ csidt1 at gmail.com

Cheers,
Mack

On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 3:31 PM, Joel Derfner [via Crime Scene Investigator Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm writing a murder mystery set in ancient Greece--I'm having a great time, but there are some details I need to know about one of the crime scenes that I can't figure out from reading stuff online.  Would this be an appropriate place to ask about them?  If not, does anybody have suggestions about where I can go to ask?  It's very important to me to get stuff right.

http://crime-scene-investigator-forum.1487094.n2.nabble.com/questions-from-a-murder-mystery-author-tp7573636.html
To unsubscribe from Crime Scene Investigator Forum, click here.
NAML

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication.