seeking crime scene investigation employment

seeking crime scene investigation employment

Kimverly Nagy
I am looking for employment as a crime scene investigator or anything that is entry level. i have a BA in forensi science. i have a military background and have worked as a security guard in a hospital and have had esperienze taking deceased to the morgue and delivering medical documents. if anybody knows of any jobs or point of contatto  in pittsburgh,pa  or orlando, florida please let me know and email me at bsktbllbbllvr18@aol.com. also wnt addice on now to apply to these jobs and prepare for interview would be greatly appreciated!

Re: seeking crime scene investigation employment

Kimverly—

I suggest you look at the following page: How to Become a Crime Scene Investigator. It should give you an idea of what you need to do to become a CSI or Forensic Scientist.

Also, there are over 250 jobs listed in the employment opportunity page of the Crime Scene Investigator Network. Many are entry level jobs. Look through the job announcements to see what employers require.

To get in this career field you may find you need to move to a different location to get an entry level job. But once you have worked a while in that entry level position you will have the experience required for other jobs.

Check out these two articles regarding preparing for interviews:

—Steve

Kimverly Nagy wrote