tango wiskey india november mike india romeo romeo oscar romeo siara.

tango wiskey india november mike india romeo romeo oscar romeo siara.

lima,juliet,foxtrot uniform lima lima echo romeo

Charlie.Siara.India.Mike
Charlie romeo india mike echo, Siara echo november echo,
India november victor echo siera tango india golf alfa tango india oscar november alfa lima, Mike india romeo romeo oscar romeo siara?
Tango hotel echo, Tango wiskey india november, Foxtrot oscar romeo wiskey alfa romeo delta, Tango oscar oscar, Bravo alfa charlie kilo wiskey alfa romeo delta, Mike india romeo romeo oscar romeo siara
Tango oscar oscar, bravo alfa charlie kilo wiskey alfa romeo delta, Tango oscar oscar, foxtrot oscar romeo wiskey alfa romeo delta, Tango wiskey india november, Mike india romeo romeo oscar romeo siara.

(Zulu echo romeo oscar, oscar november echo.)
Siara tango echo alfa lima, alfa November delta, Charlie oscar victor echo romeo, India tango, uniform papa.
Charlie oscar victor echo romeo, India tango, uniform papa. alfa November delta, Siara tango echo alfa lima,
Mike India romeo romeo oscar romeo siara
Charlie oscar victor echo romeo, India tango, uniform papa. alfa November delta, Siara tango echo alfa lima,
Siara tango echo alfa lima, alfa November delta, Charlie oscar victor echo romeo, India tango, uniform papa.

(Zulu echo romeo oscar, tango wiskey oscar)
Bravo echo alfa tango, Papa echo oscar papa lima echo, Uniform papa, Alfa november delta, Golf echo tango, Alfa wiskey alfa yankie, Wiskey india tango hotel, India tango.
Golf echo tango, Alfa wiskey alfa yankie, Wiskey india tango hotel, India tango, Alfa november delta,
Bravo echo alfa tango, Papa echo oscar papa lima echo, Uniform papa,
Mike India romeo romeo oscar romeo siara
Golf echo tango, Alfa wiskey alfa yankie, Wiskey india tango hotel, India tango, Alfa november delta,
Bravo echo alfa tango, Papa echo oscar papa lima echo, Uniform papa, Bravo echo alfa tango, Papa echo oscar papa lima echo, Uniform papa, Alfa november delta, Golf echo tango, Alfa wiskey alfa yankie, Wiskey india tango hotel, India tango.

CHARLIE,SIARA,INDIA,MIKE, MIKE,ALFA,NOVEMBER,
LIMA,ECHO,ECHO,
JULIET,ALFA,MIKE,ECHO,SIARA,
FOXTROT,UNIFORM,LIMA,LIMA,ECHO,ROMEO.
lima echo foxtrot uniform lima Juliet alfa romeo
tango alfa bravo lima echo tango 1@ golf mike alfa india lima . charlie oscar mike
Liz

Re: tango wiskey india november mike india romeo romeo oscar romeo siara.

Liz
C.I.S.M
C r i m e, S e n e,
I n v e s t i g a t i o n a l, M i r r o r s?
T h e, T w i n, F o r w a r d, T o o, B a c k w a r d, M I r r o r s
T o o, b a c k w a r d, T o o, f o r w a r d, T w i n, M i r r o r s

(Z e r o, o n e.)
S t e a l, a N d, C o v e r, I t, u p.
C o v e r, I t, u p. a N d, S t e a l
M I r r o r s
C o v e r, I t, u p. a N d, S t e a l,
S t e a l, a N d, C o v e r, I t , u p.

(Z e r o, t w o)
B e a t, P e o p le, U p, A n d, G e t, A w a y, W i t h, I t.
G e t, A w a y, W i t h, I t, A n d,
B e a t, P e o p l e, U p,
M I r r o r s---------------------------------------------------------------------
G e t , A w a y, W i t h, I t, A n d,
B e a t, P e o p l e, U p, B e a t , P e o p l e, U p, A n d, G e t, A w a y, W i t h, I t.

C,S,I,M, M,A,N,
L,E,E,
J,A,M,E,S,
F,U,L,L,E,R.
l e f u l J a r
t a b l e t 1@ g m a i l . c o m

1. I can't believe I wasted my time on this.
2. Learn how to spell, please.