Reply – Re: FED UP!!
Your Name
or Cancel
In Reply To
Re: FED UP!!
— by Greg Greg
Start applying for Police jobs at an agency with a Crime Scene Unit that uses commissioned investigators.  Work as a street Officer for a bit.  Spend a few years doing hands on investigations and developing a more practical resume.  You will get the chance to work a lot of thefts, car break ins, vandalism and such. Then apply within your Department when an opening comes up. I think it makes you more rounded investigator but I may be prejudiced since I went that route.