Reply – Re: Photography
Your Name
or Cancel
In Reply To
Re: Photography
— by CSIChick86 CSIChick86
What kind of impression? Like dirt? Or grease? If it's greasy, you can super glue it, use a macro lens, use a shorter depth of field, and use oblique lighting. With the shorter DOF you should be able to just focus on the print, and not the reflection. Or find a neighboring agency with a RUVIS or FSIS (which blows RUVIS out of the water)