the positive and negative aspects

Rachel
My name is Rachel, and I am taking a class in criminal justice. I have become interested in the career of criminalist career, though this is also called forensic biologist or forensic science technician. I was wondering if someone who is in this field could tell me some positive and negative aspects of their job based on their own personal experience. I would really appreciate it!

Rachel
Liz

Re: the positive and negative aspects

Liz
First, and probably most importantly, these positions are NOT the same thing! Criminalists, Forensic Biologists, and Technicians are three TOTALLY different jobs pertaining to different aspects of the crime world. The pros and cons would depend on what you're interested in, and what you like. I think pros and con lists are purely opinion, not factual.