thinking about it

Posted by john john
Hey everyone, i am at a point where i would like to choose a different career path from what i am doing now. I currently work for the state of Illinois in transportation. Its not a bad gig but i just see it going nowhere since there is alot of politics in moving around/promotions etc. Anyway, i have been thinking of becoming involved in crime scene investigation. My dilemma is that i see alot of postings about science degrees etc. I have a bachelors in telecommunications management and was looking at getting the standard crime scene investigator certificate. Will my bachelors help at all or do i really need something specific? I really wanna avoid the extra schooling if possible. My background is totally perfect too so no issues there. Any ideas or recommendations? Thanks!