video interview

Michael Ferejohn
Hello. I am currently working on a video project where we conducting short interviews with people who use science in their careers. This is an educational piece to help students understand options available to them when they study science. The video interviews will require very little time commitment. I am very interested in finding a forensic scientist to interview. I would prefer someone in the northeast but it is possible to do the interview remotely, if necessary. Please respond if you are interested or can recommend someone. Many thanks.