volunteer

britany piazza
I wanted to know if I could volunteer with the crime seven investigator
.
If they allow any of that.  And if you guys offer any classes to become a csi
?

Re: volunteer

alanizdavis
This post was updated on .

Re: volunteer

Erin Dominguez
Me too! I'm interested! Please provide some info if you know any. Thanks!

Re: volunteer

jersey
It's always great to see people interested, and wanting to participate, in the field.  I know that my agency allows ride alongs with active CSIs, as well as having established volunteer and internship programs.  I can't say for certain, but I believe many organizations/departments provide these type of programs for students to obtain necessary experience in the field.

You should contact your local, or nearest, police department or crime lab and ask what programs they offer.

Good luck!

Re: volunteer

crimefighter
I agree. There are many such programs or you can say internship programs that allow you to achieve entry level experience. You can be a crime scene technician and many other things. Fingerprints, photography and many other such activities are covered in these programs.