what I need

hafsa mufti
Hi, I'm a student in college right now, and a teacher recent;y, well, a while ago, gave a test to see which career would suit us best. I took the test and this career came up, I highly agree because a lot of this interests me, I play a lot of crime investigation games, but I know that no game is real, Can someone please tell me what this job is like?

Re: what I need

Re: what I need

hafsa mufti
thanx steve, yesterday, i told my brother this and he told me to finish my general classes first, then do this, instead jumping straight to criminal justice.

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 3:05 PM, Steve Staggs [via Crime Scene Investigator Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hafsa—

You can read these articles:

And check out these web pages:

http://crime-scene-investigator-forum.1487094.n2.nabble.com/what-I-need-tp7573838p7573839.html
To unsubscribe from what I need, click here.
NAML

--
stay beautiful