what type?

kayla
i want to be one of the people that go to the crime scenes and analyze the evidence in a crime lab, but i don't know if that would be a criminalist, forensic scientist, or a CSI. also, what is criminology and criminal justice? i am confused on how everything works. and last, what type of college do i want to go to in order to do what i want?

Re: what type?

Kayla--

I think I answered most of your question in your other post.

As far as what colleges you should consider I suggest you read the information on the web page: Becoming a Crime Scene Investigator.

Then you should look at the college listings on the following two pages and request information from several of them to then decide on a final college:

kayla wrote
i want to be one of the people that go to the crime scenes and analyze the evidence in a crime lab, but i don't know if that would be a criminalist, forensic scientist, or a CSI. also, what is criminology and criminal justice? i am confused on how everything works. and last, what type of college do i want to go to in order to do what i want?

--Steve