im not sure which schoool to start at as far as colleqe (i dont want to attend an on-line colleqe ) & what kind of classes to take . im completely LOST . the websites links arent much help to ME . idek which career i want to do between , CSI & A Detective . i want to do whatever it is that they do on " First 48 " ... PLEASE HELP ME .
- ps . my school cousnslers arent much help either . : (

lilly lilly

Re: - where do i start ?

first 48 is a homicide detective! study criminal justice for two years and apply for police school, after that u have to a police aooficer for at least 3 years, and then apply for a promotion for detective, but they probaly wont put you straight through to homicide detective, they usually get people with years of expirence.
Alejandra Flores Alejandra Flores

Re: - where do i start ?

hey, i'm 18 years old and i'm from texas.. i want to become either a detective or a crime scene investigator.. i don't know if i need to work first with the government or could i apply for something private?... i'm just completely lost because i don't know what i need to do first.. should i take criminal justice and then crime scene or what?.. is it good to study photography as a undergraduate study? or like i don't know.. could someone help out? my emai is :

aljndrafp@hotmail.com

-Alejandra Flores