which degree is best??

vhanna84
I am getting ready to go back to school and have decided I want to do something in the crime scene analysis field. Which degree would be the best choice to pursue for this goal, a bachelor's degree in forensic science or an A.S. in crime scene technology???
Please help, I am confused about what difference is and which would be the best choice to attain my goal as a CSI.
Thank you.

Re: which degree is best??

Darren Banks
I already have a degree in crime scene investigation; which degree is best to go on; and is their any job opening in the Florida area; I am looking to go back to college in get a BA in maybe forensic or criminal justice; are there any kind of scholorships that I can get to help me to go back to college.